https://aka.ms/remoteconnect what this website is about? Below is all guide to connect to other person while playing Minecraft with other person.
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect site allows person to play Minecraft at home by virtually connecting with their friends and families through their mobilephones and Tab.
aka.ms remoteconnect website makes the gaming experience very smooth on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. But, if you want play on any other device which is not microsoft, then users need to register and log in with a free Microsoft account to play with other people on their devices with other Microsoft devices.
Microsoft allows Minecraft players to connect with each other via multiple devices like PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch,Window and Mac os. And all Android or iOS users could able to play with other players who have the Minecraft game installed on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 with free Microsoft account login on it.
How to Use Xbox Mobile App to Setup MicrosoftRemoteConnect?
Open https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console Xbox
- Now Log in with your Microsoft account.
- Follow the all guidance and click next.
- (This website is only available to mobile users.)
How to Setup Cross play Engine on Xbox?
- Open Microsoft Store on the 360 or Xbox One.
- Go to download and search “Minecraft for Xbox One”
- This is free to download if you have a Minecraft Xbox One Edition.
- Now Start the Minecraft game.
- Follow the on going instructions to set up crossplay with other players who have already setup the crossplay feature on their device.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On PS4 or Nintendo Switch?
- Open Nintendo shop on your PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- For Nintendo Switch: Search “Minecraft” and click on the download Minecraft for Switch button.
- For PS4: Search “Minecraft PS4” and click on the download Minecraft for PS4 button.
- Now Register for Microsoft User account.
- Now on the Minecraft home screen and click on the option to sign in.
- click on the link, and it will redirect you from the Login page to the remote connection.
- Now notedown of the 8 digit activation code. You will need this code to activate your account on the AKA MS Remote connect official site.
- Now open your browser and open this url https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- You can also open this on your Windows/Mac/Mobile browser.
- Now enter the code on your console screen and click next button
- Now follow the on going instruction to finish the process of the log in.
How to Delete All Corrupted Game Date and Minecraft Saved ?
- Start Minecraft and go to settings
- Now click on system settings.
- Now click on the Storage.
- Then click on the “Game Storage”.
- Now you can access all Minecraft store files.
- Now remove all files.
What is https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
If you are trying minecraft connect then you may get https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. Minecraft is switching to the microsoft platform.Minecraft is best game for those who like building stuff. This aka ms remote connect error usually comes on ps4,nintendo and other game consoles.you will also get this error in your pc and other devices.Here we have guide how to fix it the error of https://aka.ms/remoteconect.
What can cause the problem of https//aka.ms/remoteconnect?
There are many reason which can cause many problem of aka ms remoteconnect. From many reason some are listed as below:
Change of game devices:
Minecraft is allowing to use one account to multiple devices.This is very useful for all gamers. This save some of files on your device. so changing device may cause some problems.
When you change any device and you try to login to other device it may cause problem of sign in or remoteconnect error.This is because of change of your game device.
Corrupt Game Data
This issue occur due to game files data which are stored on device. This Corrupt game data causes many problems for you. You can check this problem through your game device.
If you are using on your pc then this problem is easy to solve. You can reinstall it and problem may be not faced again.If the saved files on device are corrupted then it can cause the problems. It’s good if you take the backups regularly.
How to Solve Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
We have seen that how Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error occurs. So here is easy and simple guide to solve minecraft error which you are facing while playing game.
Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4 Error
Below are some steps to solve Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4 Error
- First open PS4 store.
- Now Get Minecraft button to download it and install it and start using it.
- You must have premium version of minecraft on any one device.
- Now you can try remote play feature of minecraft.
- The minecraft game version of PS4 will need microsoft account to login.
- Now login with microsoft email and password.
- After successfully login you will get remote connect data.
- You can save this remote connect data to use remote play features.
- Those gamers who plays minecraft on multiple devices can visit remote connect official site to solve the minecraft error.
Xbox Crossplay Error
We have seen that how Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error occurs. So here is easy and simple guide to solve minecraft Xbox crossplay error which you are facing while playing game.
- Visit xbox minecraft setup website https://aka.ms/xboxsetup and get remote play code from it.
- An official site will show remote play feature code. User must have microsoft account for this.
- You need to sign in with microsoft account in xbox.
- To start remote play feature you need to visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
- For sign in to this website you need to have microsoft account and after that you can use remote play feature.
- User need to enter remote play code,which is available on xbox.
- Once you enter that code website will directly launch minecraft game.
- http //aka.ms/xboxsetup lets get started
- Microsoft recovery key
If you are facing any problem related to Minecraft remote connect https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website then you can comment here, we will try to solve your problem.